A Poetic tribute to the Magical Waters of our Pacific Northwest's Salish Sea; Humpback and Orca Whales dancing in phosphorescent water with hand-drawn bull kelp details. What more could a mermaid ask for?!
Product Details + Sustainability
If you loved Teeki Leggings you will be obsessed with our new travel apparel collection! Made from Recycled Plastic Water Bottles, our silky-soft/brushed fabric moves and breathes with you; whether you’re deep in yoga practice, running on the trails, riding your horse, or jumping in the lake...
Let this Travel Skirt be your ultimate Wanderlust companion! Skirt can be worn multiple ways; Wear it folded-over on the hips, Wear it high-waisted or pull it all the way up as a bandeau dress. This super comfy and fun silhouette is awesome for the minimalist traveler!
• Made From Recycled-Plastic Water-Bottles (79% Recycled P.E.T and 21% Spandex)
• Swimmable and Ideal for all your Mermaid water adventures
• 4 -Way Stretch with Excellent Shape Retention
• Seamless Technical Construction
• Lightweight, Super-Breathable, Quick-Drying, Wrinkle-Free
• Silky-Soft, Sueded/Brushed Feel
• Moisture Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, and Distributes Sweat away From Skin
• Waterless printing technique embeds image in fabric so it won't fade/crack
• Ethically Made With Love In The U.S.A!
S= Size 0-4
M= Size 6-8
L= Size 10-12
XL= Size 12-14
ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE FABRIC
79% Recycled P.E.T / 21% Spandex. Help us to keep plastic out of our Oceans; Our Leggings + Skirts recycle approximately 25 plastic water bottles per garment, turning a material that is degrading our oceans into a luxurious, high-performance fabric (So comfy, you won't want to wear anything else!).