A dash of Horse Medicine.... One of our favorite old cowboy sayings goes alittle like this... "There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man (or woman!)". Horses teach us to be in the present, to be firm but soft, to listen deeply and to always make decisions with our hearts. This print features a sacred Blue Eyed Medicine Hat Paint horse and her herd drinking water, we even put some of our own Spanish Mustang horses in there.
Product Details + Sustainability
If you loved Teeki Leggings you will be obsessed with our new travel apparel collection! Made from Recycled Plastic Water Bottles, our silky-soft/brushed fabric moves and breathes with you; whether you’re deep in yoga practice, running on the trails, riding your horse, or jumping in the lake... This collection is your ultimate Wanderlust companion!
• Made From Recycled-Plastic Water-Bottles (79% Recycled P.E.T and 21% Spandex)
• Swimmable and Ideal for all your Mermaid water adventures
• 4 -Way Stretch with Excellent Shape Retention
• Seamless Technical Construction
• Lightweight, Super-Breathable, Quick-Drying, Wrinkle-Free
• Silky-Soft, Sueded/Brushed Feel
• Moisture Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, and Distributes Sweat away From Skin
• Waterless printing technique embeds image in fabric so it won't fade/crack
• Ethically Made With Love In The U.S.A!
XS= Size 0-2 Inseam is 27"
S= Size 2-4 Inseam is 28"
M= Size 6-8 Inseam is 28"
L= Size 10-12 Inseam is 28.5"
XL= Size 12-14 Inseam is 29"
ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE FABRIC
79% Recycled P.E.T / 21% Spandex. Help us to keep plastic out of our Oceans; Our Leggings + Skirts recycle approximately 25 plastic water bottles per garment, turning a material that is degrading our oceans into a luxurious, high-performance fabric (So comfy, you won't want to wear anything else!).