Cedar Woodgrain pattern and Gold Geometric details drip down this new minimalist design.
Our new Masks can be worn multiple ways and are perfect for any adventure! Wear them as a face-covering, headband, head-scarf, bandeau, bandana... or get creative!
This versatile design protects you from the sun with UPF 50, blocking up to 98% of UV rays, In addition, the mask keeps dust, debris, and wind out of your face. Our luxurious, high-performance fabric is silky-soft and super-duper breathable... So comfy you won't want to wear any other mask!
This mask should not be used in any surgical environment or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Wanderlust + Wildhearts LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Size: 9” X 12” inches
Fit: One size fits most adults
Product Details + Sustainability
If you loved Teeki Leggings you will be obsessed with our new travel apparel collection! Made from Recycled Plastic Water Bottles, our silky-soft/brushed fabric moves and breathes with you; whether you’re deep in yoga practice, running on the trails, riding your horse, or jumping in the lake... This collection is your ultimate Wanderlust companion!
• Made From Recycled-Plastic Water-Bottles (79% Recycled P.E.T and 21% Spandex) • Swimmable and Ideal for all your Mermaid water adventures
• 4 -Way Stretch with Excellent Shape Retention
• Seamless Technical Construction
• Lightweight, Super-Breathable, Quick-Drying, Wrinkle-Free
• Silky-Soft, Sueded/Brushed Feel
• Moisture Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, and Distributes Sweat away From Skin
• Waterless printing technique embeds image in fabric so it won't fade/crack
• Ethically Made With Love In The U.S.A!
ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE FABRIC
79% Recycled P.E.T / 21% Spandex. Help us to keep plastic out of our Oceans; Our Apparel recycles plastic water bottles, turning a material that is degrading our oceans into a luxurious, high-performance fabric.